COVID Update as of July 7, 2021:
Clients are now allowed inside for appointments, but we're all still trying to limit the number of people who are inside the building at once in an attempt to maintain social distancing.
- Please still call from the parking lot to check in for your appointment. We'll still go over any intake questions by phone. If you have any questions or concerns for Dr. Lord, please be sure to tell our receptionist at check in so she can make note of them for your appointment.
- When your room is ready, one of our team members will escort you directly to your exam room. We are trying to avoid having anyone waiting in our lobby at this time.
- We are requesting that only 1 person accompany their pet for an appointment, unless otherwise discussed with our team beforehand.
- We will continue offering curbside service. If you'd prefer to stay curbside for your appointment, please let us know at check in.
All tech appointments will continue to operate as curbside at this time.
- All staff is continuing the wear masks at this time. Masks are required for any of our clients who enter the building. A mask can be provided if needed. If you do not wish to wear a mask, your appointment will automatically operate as curbside.
- If you are coming to pick up refills, please call from the parking lot to let us know you're here and we'll bring your refills out to you. This will help limit the number of clients who are inside at once.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, but are experiencing any symptoms of illness, we ask that you please let us know in advance. The decision may be made to reschedule your appointment. If you have traveled outside of the state, or country, within 2 weeks of your appointment we may also choose to reschedule.
Our call volume continues to be higher than normal right now. Please feel free to leave us a message and we will return your call when we're able to do so. If it's an urgent matter and you haven't heard back from us, call again. As always, emails tend to be an easier and faster way to communicate with us - write to us at email@example.com
To all the new and potential clients who are trying to schedule with us - we appreciate your interest in our practice!! We always welcome new patients and continue to schedule consults, but our current patients have to come first. If your pet is experiencing a true medical emergency we will do our best to work you in where we can. We want to make sure we have adequate time to take care of everyone properly.
Thank you all again for your continued support of FPVHS.